Tuesday, February 5, 2008

PGNO

Got some stuff from Nancy Sander of Puppets with Pizazz! Nancy is also the Vice President of the Puppetry Guild of Northeastern Ohio. I've been a member for the past several years and needed to renew my membership. Nancy sent me a copy of the membership form which I scanned. The guild brings in puppet performers, does an occasional make-it-and-take-it and represents Northeast Ohio for the Annual Day with Puppets. Nancy also sent along a hand puppet pattern designed by Roger Dennis. Click the images below for the full size application and pattern.


















Crazy guild members in Punch Attire.



1 comment:

Punchfan said...

I am a big Punch and Judy fan and came across your blog. What great costumes. You and your guild members should see this great Punch and Judy pin I just bought! You can see it at:
www.jamienoel.etsy.com
Thanks for the great blog and fun photos!