Monday, September 13, 2010

Puss in Boots










I was planning a theoretical trip to New York and was bummed to see that I would miss a puppet opera performance of Puss In Boots at the New Victory Theatre. Then I discovered it was in rehearsals in Cleveland before it hits New York.

There are performances next Saturday, September 18, 2010. You can get free preview tickets at the Playhouse Square website.

http://www.playhousesquare.org/default.asp?playhousesquare=58&objId=992

You can ONLY get them online or by physically going to the box office. They won’t let you order them over the phone. I had some initial problems with their site and had to TOTALLY disable my security for the site to work (ignore their advice on the MEDIUM security setting - - it doesn’t work). Tickets to the English Language performance are unavailable, so hurry before all of the Spanish Language performances are gone as well.

No comments: